We have a steadily growing portfolio of work in and around London. We have a variety of projects at all work stages, from planning to construction. Our current portfolio of work focuses on the landscape design associated with residential and work space developments.
We are keen to make a number of appointments to support the growth in our London office. Part time candidates will be considered and salaries will be commensurate with skills and experience. We would like to hear from candidates who would be interested in the role of:
A suitable candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Able to think for themselves and understand what is required of them.
• Hold a Degree in landscape architecture.
• Be proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite & Sketchup.
• Have at least one year of work experience in professional practice.
• Have a good attention to detail and able to check their own work.
• Have a reasonable understanding of the planning system.
• Have a good understanding of relevant construction detailing.
• Have good eye for design detail and attractive graphics.
• Intuitively comply with drawing standards, file naming and filing standards.
• Be fluent in written and spoken English.
• Must be eligible to work in the UK with immediate effect. Any permission required to work in the UK MUST already be in place.
Senior Landscape Architect
In addition to the above requirements, a suitable candidate will:
• Hold a master’s degree or post graduate diploma in landscape architecture
• Be chartered member of the Landscape Institute or on the Pathway to Chartership.
• Be proficient in NBS Chorus.
• Have three to seven years of work experience in professional practice.
• Have a good attention to detail and able to check and comment on the work of others.
• Have a good understanding of the planning system.
• Have an excellent understanding of relevant construction detailing.
• Have good communication skills and able to represent the practice externally.
• Be confident in dealing with professional colleagues and clients.
• Have proven experience at effectively managing a range of projects at all work stages.
• Must be able to work in the UK permanently, with immediate effect.
A working understanding of Revit and or experience of the detailed design of podium deck landscape would be an advantage.
Please submit a one-page CV together with a selected portfolio of work (PDF format only, maximum size 10mb). Any links to external websites will not be viewed.
Please submit your application to [email protected] by Thursday 31st March 2022.